We are hiring for the position of Senior National Account Manager.
oneHR is a forward-thinking, rapidly growing HR tech business. The business is part of a group that provides HR, Health and Safety, and Employment Law advice across the UK.
We are able to provide a holistic approach to our clients by providing them with an excellent advice service backed by powerful HR and H&S software.
We are passionate about HR and sustainability and are on a mission to digitilise HR across the UK. With a 98% retention rate, we stand out from the crowd for our customer service.
Here are 6 reasons why you should join oneHR and get the career and recognition your talents deserve;
- Fast-growing business
- Unlimited career potential
- Excellent work-life balance
- World Class support and training
- Amazing Team spirit
- Opportunity to earn what your talents deserve
JOB TITLE: SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We currently have offices in Manchester and Liverpool and are flexible upon base. In addition, we provide a hybrid approach to office working. This role will require national travel.
ROLE – YOU MUST BE A ONE-PERCENTER TO APPLY
This is the best opportunity for someone that is genuinely ambitious and wants to make a difference. If you do not give 110% to everything that you do, then please do not apply. We only recruit one-percenters at oneHR.
Our ideal candidate will be used to selling or providing SaaS technology and/or professional services to senior HR executives. Our Senior National Account Manager will generate new clients through a consultative, B2B sales process. You will be supported by our marketing and lead generation team to feed quality leads into your pipeline.
- To sell to private companies, franchisors, partners, and large organisations in your region. This will require effective planning and self-organisation for efficient working (contract value £10,000 to £100,000).
- Cross-sell and upsell to existing defined client-base.
- Working closely with the marketing and lead generation team to continually improve individual pipeline.
- Effective identification and engagement with potential clients.
- Effective Prospecting Activity (e.g. generating referrals from existing customers, attending networking events, strategic alliances, Linkedin, etc.)
- Arrange meetings and travel to the prospective customers /or arrange zoom/Teams meeting.
- Effective reporting to the Managing Director (line manager) on a weekly basis.
- To maintain a sales database (via CRM system), updating it on a daily basis to reflect sales activity and all communication with clients and prospective clients.
- Maintain and expand customer client base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and continuously identifying new customer opportunities.
- To meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as agreed with Management.
- To act as the Company’s ambassador and represent its best interests at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Personable, self-starting, well-organised, and accomplished sales professional with good attention to detail.
- At least 5 years experience of successful sales selling to Business Owner or senior decision-maker
- Experience selling SaaS or HR/H&S professional services.
- Previous sales training is desired.
- Willingness to travel in the UK as and when required
- A full clean U.K. (or suitable alternative) car driving licence is essential.
- Experience submitting quotations and attention to their detail.
- Must be computer literate; good working knowledge of MS Office is essential. Experience using CRM systems.
- Good communicator internally and externally.
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills are essential along with good listening skills.
Base – £50,000 (+commission OTE 100K+)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you would like to apply for this position of Senior National Account Manager please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact the oneHR team today.